Saturday, August 23, 2008

NEW JOB!!

YAY for me, I got a new job opportunity, teaching special education back in my home town of Ovid-Elsie. The drive will be so much nicer. I am very very excited, however I will miss my wonderful friends at CAA. I have a lot of anxiety about starting a new job, it will take some getting used to but I am so excited to meet my students.





I am also starting my final semester at MSU! While I will be taking a lot of classes to finish up, it will totally be worth because as of December I will have completed my Masters degree in Special Education!

2 comments:

the Maltburgs said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I'm really happy for you. It's going to be a lot of work, but we will be celebrating your finish in December! It will be here before you know it.

Miss you guys!

kimbersk said...

Yeah! No more CAA. I'm so excited for both of us that we got new jobs. Hope things are going good and you are ready for the first day, I can't believe it is next week already! Kim*