Sunday, August 17, 2008

Florida Vacation

Wow its been almost two months since I last posted, sorry I will try to be better about it since there are so many new and exciting things for me to talk about lately!! More to come.......

FLORIDA VACATION
Talan and I spent a week in Florida visiting my Mom and Chris. Steve, Rachel, and Taylor went with us. We had a lot of fun and did a lot of different things. The weather was great, why anyone likes Michigan I will never know, I was definitely born to live in the heat, to bad I married a man who won't step foot out of Michigan. Anyway it was a great relaxing trip and it was great to get to spend time with my Mom and Chris, and I even got to see my long lost friend Stacey :)

Talan and I at the Beach.Papa and Talan playing in the water!

Grandma, Grandpa and Talan, having a blast!


Talan at the zoo with the giraffe.
WOW Mom, look at these huge fish.
Papa and Talan looking at the sting rays.
Talan getting a ride from a turtle, I think there still his favorite animal.
Grandma and Talan playing in the water at the aquarium.


Talan loved the ocean.
Talan and Taylor playing at the beach.
I think Talan is definitely a Florida boy too!

He played all day in the water, I don't think he would have ever stopped!






No comments: