Saturday, April 5, 2008

More Friday Night Fun!

We have kinda started a friday night ritual between my family and my friend Danielle's family. We love getting together and letting the kids play while the adults indulge in some drinks and play some games. It is quite exciting and we have a riot! Catch Phrase is the game of choice and I am happy to report that the girls won most of the rounds last night even if Danielle didn't know what an airport was!! I ended my night a little earlier then everyone else, thanks to a little thing called Arbor Mist.
Jeanna even brought Carter over to play with the kids. Carter's favorite thing to do was shoot baskets in Talan's new basketball game. Judging by how many baskets he made I am guessing Jeanna and Brett have an NBA star on their hands.

Here is the whole gang!

H Carter and Talan having some snacks.

Talan and Hunter playing some Finding Nemo on the x-box.

No comments: