Saturday, April 12, 2008

Mega 80's Rock!

We all went to club Rush (I think thats what its called now) to see the Mega 80's band last night and a fun time was had by all, Ok I know I had fun I am not sure about everyone else. And thanks to Big Daddy Taxi we all made it home safe!
Rachel was really enjoying whatever was in that cup(and by the way Rachel if you read this please notice that I fixed the spelling of Jamaica!)Trisha and Paul joined in on the fun, and Trisha is such a good sport hanging out with all of us drunkies since she had to be Paul's DD.And here we have the bithday girl and Tommy! Hope you had a fun birthday!Randy puckers up for Sarah(and even though he really didn't want to be put on my blog, I did it anyway, Sorry Randy)
Poor Sarah, I know I was driving her crazy, I am sure she was like "and shell and I are friends why?" Love you sar!Even Dad came to hang out and watch the awesome band.I mean how could you tell this is my dad it's not like we look alike or anything! I even got to hang out with my long lost friend Christina, I do miss you lots!!!
This is what happens when you have two drunk girls with a camera, sitting in the back of the big daddy taxi, its a good thing we were on our way home! Fun Times!

No comments: