Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ovid Parade and The Apple Orchard

Saturday morning Talan and I and some of the Fam went to the Ovid Carriage Days Parade. Talan and Perrien got lots of candy and really enjoyed the bubbles that came out of the clown car. Talan loved the tractors and horses so much that I couldn't keep him out of the street. Talan and Perrien waiting for the parade to start
I am not sure what they are doing here, I think there saying "cheese"!


Look at the tractors Papa!
Here is some of my wonderful family watching the parade.
Hey what is this?
Talan counted 5 tractors. Here he is counting all the candy that he collected.

After the parade we all went out to the apple orchard to buy some yummy, fresh, crispy apples.
Talan was obsessed with this baby apple.
Let's buy these mom. No I changed my mind mom, I want those!
Perrien taste testing the apples.
Talan had one too!





No comments: