Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pig Roast

Well its been a busy couple of weeks and I feel like I haven't posted a blog in forever. Here are a few of the pictures from the pig roast. Thank goodness my Aunt Carolyn took charge of the camera or I wouldn't have had any pictures. There were so many people I couldn't believe it, we went through an entire pig, 3 kegs, and two big cans of jungle juice. A lot of fun was had by all.
I think this is the only time I saw Bird that night!
Here is a picture of a few of the cars but seriously this isn't even 1/4 of them.


We tried to play a little volley ball. We tried again around 11pm that wasn't as successful in the dark.
There were a ton of kids.

Aunt Squeak playing bubbles with Talan.
Here are two of my long lost friends, oh how I love them.
We just don't have enough time to hang out.


Talan loved chasing Phill around the yard.


Danielle and I towards the end of the night, can you tell.
Me and Dad
Billy and Tula, Billy insisted we take a picture, I think he had a small crush on Tula!

Thats ok because so did Talan, he played so hard and ate so so many cupcakes.





1 comment:

philhamburger said...

I still have a bruise on my leg from Talan hitting me. It's a good thing that he's not taller or...well you know where he would have hit me if he was taller.