Monday, May 26, 2008

Landscaping and Gardening

Well after many weeks of working at the front landscaping it is finally done. On Saturday my dad's friends Al and Debbie brought me over some beautiful flowers and they help me place them and plant them. Then Dad and I went to Andy T's and bought the bushes that I wanted in with my flowers. On Sunday Dad went and got my mulch for the front and away he went. It was done in no time. Thanks Dad! I also got my garden planted on Sunday. No pictures yet though, not much to see. I planted beans, sugar snap peas, cucumbers, zuchini, watermelon, cantaloupe, tomatoes, peppers, and a pumpkin.

1 comment:

the Maltburgs said...

The landscaping looks so great! You guys are all ready for summer now. I love the picture of Talan in his undies helping out... priceless.

I miss you guys!