Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday

Grandpa, Aunt Sissy and Talan putting together his easter present, a basketball shooting game!Talan loved his new toy, he played it all afternoon until Shadow at the basketball, oops!
Here is my happy easter bunny!

Talan finding his easter eggs, "Look mom there is candy inside!"

Talan, my dad, and I went to the easter sunday service together. Here is my handsome boy all dressed up for church. It was his first church experience and he did wonderful. It is amazing how much you can bribe him with food!


1 comment:

the Maltburgs said...

Shell! I am so proud of you. This is great. I am so adding you to my list of blogs to read EVERYDAY! And look how many posts you have already.

Talan is so cute. Thank you again for having us this weekend. It was really good to see you guys.

Love,
Kim